SIGA Poker Championship 2018
$240,000 Prize Pool *
$675 ($600 entry fee, $75 admin fee) Original purchased ticket must be presented at registration. There will be no exceptions made. Tickets are non-refundable. Chip stacks start at 30,000. Blind levels are 30 minutes. Late or no-show players will post blinds and antes until their chip stack has been depleted and they are eliminated from the tournament. Players must abide by house rules. Failure to do so will result in disqualification from the tournament and forfeiture of their entry.
Again this year! Day 1 is split into two events, Day 1A (Friday, Oct 5) and Day 1B (Saturday, Oct 6). 200 seats available each day. All remaining players at the end of both Day 1A and Day 1B will advance to Day 2, played on Sunday, Oct 7 at 12:00pm. Please only purchase a ticket for Day 1A OR Day 1B.
- Only one satellite ticket may be used per person.
- Before the event, players are only able to purchase a ticket for either Day 1A OR Day 1B.
- At the end of day 1A, players may forfeit their chips and enter Day 1B or, if they are eliminated on Day 1A, they may purchase a ticket for Day 1B.
- Any player caught with multiple live stacks will be disqualified.
- Day 1A: Friday, Oct 5 from 9:00am – 2:00pm
- Day 1B: Saturday, Oct 6 from 9:00am – 2:00pm
- One registration per player
- Register with your Players Club card and receive 600 points!
Re-Entry/Late Entry - Available utill 2pm on Day 1A and Day 1B.
- Players are allowed to re-enter the tournament when they have lost all their chips
- Players may forfeit their stack at any time during the re-entry period and re-enter
- When a player re-enters, they receive their full starting stack
- The player will randomly choose from the open seats available
- If there is a waiting list and a player wants to re-enter, the returning player takes precedence over the waiting list but must make the decision to re-enter immediately.
*Prize payout based on total number of entries.
Doors - 9am | Seating - 11:30am | Tournament - 12pm | $675